An established AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice based in Manhattan, New York City (NYC), bodySCULPT® offers a wide range of cosmetic surgical procedures. We provide breast revision surgery to meet the goals of women who want to improve the results of a previous procedure, rectify implant-related issues, or other conditions. Skilled in breast cosmetic surgery, our surgeons evaluate each patient’s specific issues carefully to provide the right guidance and the optimal solution.
Individualized Breast Revision Surgery
At bodySCULPT®, we provide revision procedures for various concerns due to previous breast surgery, such as:
- Correct poor implant placement
- To replace existing implants (change size)
- Capsular contracture or hardening of tissue around the implant
- Replacing saline implants with silicone due to rippling or to achieve a softer and more natural feel
- Improve breast changes after pregnancy, weight gain or weight loss, or age-related changes
The procedure is performed at our surgical center under general anesthesia. Our surgeons integrate both traditional and advanced treatment approaches to help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
Secondary surgery is always more challenging than primary breast augmentation, but with their vast experience, our surgeons can provide the appropriate solution. They are skilled in:
- Internal pocket adjustment
- Synmastia repair
- Removing and/or replacing the implant
- Pocket exchange
- Areolar reduction
- Correction of natural asymmetry or tuberous deformity
- Removing excess scar tissue (capsulectomy)
Benefits of Treatment at bodySCULPT®
At the initial consultation, our surgeon will your goals, discuss your concerns, and educate you about the risks and benefits of the procedure. In order to visually communicate and collaborate on the outcomes of breast surgery procedures, they use 3D platforms such as Axis Three, VECTRA 3D, and other advanced imaging software. Other benefits of treatment at our practice include
- Use of safe, advanced, and proven techniques
- Comfortable, private environment
- Customized treatment plan
- Dedicated follow up till complete recovery
To schedule an appointment with our plastic surgeon or for more information on our breast revision procedures, call 1-800-282-7285 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.